sealed vs ported and tuned for 2 dual 4ohm l7 15s.

ported. tuned low. i had one in a 3.5 ccube box and it seemed to love it. just watch the power. my l7 hated the extra power i gave it.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

I think a 10 cubic feet with 100 square inches of port opening and 15” of port length, which will tune the enclosure to 33 Hz. The peak output from the subwoofer in this box should be between 45-55 Hz. It will play very low and extended and should be excellent for demonstration outside or inside the vehicle.

I think a 10 cubic feet with 100 square inches of port opening and 15” of port length, which will tune the enclosure to 33 Hz. The peak output from the subwoofer in this box should be between 45-55 Hz. It will play very low and extended and should be excellent for demonstration outside or inside the vehicle.

10 cubes for one sub, the fuck?

''The Darkest Souls Are Not Those Wich Choose To Exist Within The Hell Of The Abyss, But Those Wich Choose To Break Free From The Abyss And Move Silently Amoung Us''

not enough port area. and you cant tell someone what the box will peak at because every vehicle is different. although 10cuft will work fine (minimum of 3.5, max of 5, as per the manual), yet i suggest around 140sqin of port (giving 14sqin per cubic foot). mind you that is 10cuft AFTER displacements (sub, bracing, port, etc), so you're really looking at the general area of around 13-14 cubic feet of space

Archived