Second Skin Audio

good fiber glass resin

I used to use just standard resin, but my very last job, I work for Skylon Sports(marine audio for wake boarding/ski boats), the audio dept installation, and I was the box builder there, and we used, well ofcourse, Marine resin. While working there I noticed that marine resin, is more watery, and absorbant in wood, and fleece, which makes it gooood to use. We got the common Tap Plastics brand, 5 gallon... dries clear also, well, clearer that standard resin

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

nah, that wasnt it, I actually looked online, and didnt see it in there. Its just polyesther resin marine grade stuff, believe it was the green can (not the one pictured, well maybe )

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

~TPFL~

Tap Plastics For Life

Just like being on a Snap On truck, and wishing you can buy everything on the truck, I feel the same way when at Tap

sundown.jpg

Archived