Sonic Electronix

Whats the point of knowing the peak of ur cars cabin

I would like for you to do me a favor. If its not too much to ask. I would like to see you measure from the sub face to back hatch. Then follow the hatch and roof line to the mic placement. Im willing to bet this puts us much closer to the resonant your seeing at the dash. Also is that sealed? If so what does it outlaw?

Then how did you get your 8 feet 2 inches? lol

He said 8'2" From hatch to where meter would be. I am assume he measured a straight line.

Loud Laser

TheyDontWantMusic can you just explain to me why your peak is 51hz. Please :pardon:

there is more to it then just wave length. under your cars resonant freq it builds straight pressure while above that freq it takes over as a wave form

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you tell me. It peaks at 51. Thats all i know :P

It helps to have a teacher in the class room. I am just a student willing to learn.

This just goes to show that the average citizens view of us as stupid idiots who blast music to piss everyone off is completely inaccurate. This is a great thread and I will continue to sit back, read, and hopefully learn some shit :-D

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived