Idk wether to consider myself lucky or unlucky! So my boy comes to my door this morning and says i got a hole in my passenger window! Someone had tried to break into my car last night! Me or my girl never heard the alarm at all but nothing was missing because not even a week ago i took my whole system out!! Now is that luck or wht is it? But the fuckin kicker is, i also have a chevy 1500 1997 that has no alarm and both my dc amps and my powerbass amp were in the truck!! Now if they just looked in the truck before the car they woulda had a serious pay day!! Im still mad as hell i got one broken window but glad i have My amps

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

Do not cuss in your thread title

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

yea you're damn lucky.. now go get some good alarms for your rides bro... its a good investment

hell yea bro that is luck but like he said a good alarm is the best investment if you have expensive equipment

ive had my windows busted out of my burb twice and both times i had my system in there and my wallet with cash my iphone on the charger and some expensive sunglasses and the alarm scared em off :drinks:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Just to tell you also, the keys from 95-98 on chevy and gmc opens other vehicles. My 95 truck key opens my brothers 98 gmc, my friends 98 cavalier, and my other friends 97 chevy truck. Won't start it but if you wiggle and giggle it, it'll open the doors.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Just to tell you also, the keys from 95-98 on chevy and gmc opens other vehicles. My 95 truck key opens my brothers 98 gmc, my friends 98 cavalier, and my other friends 97 chevy truck. Won't start it but if you wiggle and giggle it, it'll open the doors.

Damn no kidding!! I think that the did the spark plug trick to spider the whole glass and knocked out just enough to get thier hand through.. But my car alarm is loud, i just sleep deep! Idk how i didnt hear it becuas eit was going off, my neighbors told me

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

Get a 2way alarm, it'll come in handy more than you would think.

Also there is a little piece inside the steering column that turns with the key. In 20 seconds you could break off the cover and start the truck with a screw driver if your alarm doesn't disengage the starter.

Glad you got lucky.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Sorry about the window, glad your amps are OK.

2-way alram FTW!

I live by my Compustar, and trust it and it's additoanl goodies :spiteful: to keep my baby safe.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU