4 Crossfire XS v2 18s 4 Sundown audio 3500s

yeah that is what i figured. that is a fantastic score too congrats man

Thanks man, the old setup with the 120 inch port and tuned at 31 was only a 152 on music so i knew i had to change the box, im glad i did. I will make some videos as soon as i get a chance hopefully this weekend.

TEAM

SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Well this build looks familiar.. Hows it going Aaron.. :drinks:

Jay

Whats up Jay i had to post on SMD, by the way thank you again for designing this bad ass port, if anyone needs help designing a port Jay is the man with a master plan!!

Hey no problem man.. Glad I could help you get what you were wanting out of those 18's..:yahoo:

Jay

I wasn't talking down to you, as Punk might think I am. And I hope to god that wasn't a reference to Nacy Grace...if it was, I'm gonna get you! Anyways, that is a freakin awesome score on music at 36hz...hell, that is a good score on music period. Just be careful with that much power on those subs...I would hate to see a voice coil jump out of one of those. Those subs are way to expensive for that. and damn, I can only imagine how much wire you are using...with 8 runs all together. Anyways, I'm subbed to this...I like it.

Edit: And by 8 runs, I meant from your rear bank to your amps. I know someone is gonna comment if I don't specify that.

mivtCK.png

damnnnnnnn i like the amp rack its different and clean installed up in that place. looks really good bro

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Archived