Mechman Alternators

I was told you guys have something similar to the XS VCM. Where can I go to check it out. Also whats the price for one that will control dual alts on my 01 suburban 5.3l

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Got it in the mail today. Looks pretty good. I may have to shorten my harness some but it should do the trick.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Works great. I had a bit of trouble setting it tho...my fault for not reading the directions. I turned the headlights on and the ac on full blast to give the truck a load. I have a Stinger volt meter in the truck so i used that instead of a DMM on the battery. Every time I turned the screw on the VCBM then checked the Stinger meter there was no difference. Did this for about 10 mins before i decided to read, lol. It clearly says apply a load and rev the engine to about 1000rpm when setting it. Soon as I revved it up voltage shot up to like 17.xx, lol. So then i just dialed it back down and checked it again ....till I got it right. All is good now. only thing i really need to do is shorten the harness by about 8 inches.

I am happy with it. Would be nice to make it so you can mount the adjustment pot anywhere tho. But at least this way you dont have to worry about anyone pushing buttons or turning the bitch up...or down.

d(-__-)b

I was told you guys have something similar to the XS VCM. Where can I go to check it out. Also whats the price for one that will control dual alts on my 01 suburban 5.3l

http://www.mechmanhighoutputalternators.com/shop/products/GM-Adjustable-Voltage-Boost-Module.html

man your super late. I already ordered, received and installed mine, lol.

And i got the dual alt setup. $159 shipped, little higher than I expected. $59 buck for 12" of wire, ehh it is what it is.

d(-__-)b

• 3 weeks later...

man your super late. I already ordered, received and installed mine, lol.

And i got the dual alt setup. $159 shipped, little higher than I expected. $59 buck for 12" of wire, ehh it is what it is.

where?