JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Sweet deal, i know how you feel my civic got broke into in january and they got my pioneer avic and my front end amp. I got it all back, see its a smaller town and i know a lot of people. took 2 days to find it. bought it back from a crack dealer( wow that was kinda freaky) but i didnt really pay for the stuff as much as i did they names and where they live :werd_msword: i am a very patient guy, the crack dealer offered to take me the next time they called him so i could meet them, of coarse i passed. Didnt think i could "be cool"

ill catch up to them some day :clapping:

Wow. Congrats on getting them back! Karma is a bitch.

X2

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Similar thing happened to me, about a month after my audioz were stolen i get a call from a detective saying that they recovered a subwoofer box from a fire that had my name and phone number on the inside of the box. Come to find out the fucker lived right down the road from me and his house burnt down (drug related)..... TAKE THAT BISH

Bang em if you got em

Little update on my stuffs....Ok so I head over to talk to this detective at around 2 this afternoon. After waiting for 1/2 hour I finally get brought back to some room where this dude slams this file down in front of me and asks "Do you know what insurance fraud is"? So immediately I look at him like he's just shit a golden SMD 18, Long story short I spent the next hour trying to convince this a--hole that I didn't have my car stolen for the money. I'm not sure if the douche believed me but he finally released my shit and I left. For what insurance gave me I couldn't have replaced 1/4 of the shit done to that car... anyways here is what I got back so far.

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

missing a fuse but it doesn't smell fried, I'll see tomorrow.

Edited by larrys95civic