01 Exploder with 2 18" crossfire XS v2's

Nice clean build, how's that amp?

Thanks the install is clean but the interior needs to be detailed. Not looking forward to that. Even though drywall mud is water soluble its still gonna be a pain in the ass to get all the mud and dust out. I should have done it before the install but I couldn't wait hahaha. The DC 5k is a beast so glad I went with that. I almost went with different company. If I had have gone that route I probably would still be waiting on shipping.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

dust and everything dirty means loud!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

dam bro.... nice build!... gotta love those dc.

The DCs are nice bro still a little stiff and the amp is a beast.

dust and everything dirty means loud!!!

Then I am really loud ahhahahah :drinks: :drinks:

I WANNA HEAR/SEE IT! That box is sick. I was going to build one similar to that for my 12's. How does it sound?

I should have a video in the next couple days. Its been crappy weather here. Snowed yesterday and some today plus I had a ass ton of homework tonight. What kind of 12's do you have?

Nice looking system and truck man. You defiantly need to get the inside cleaned up! lol, I know you said your going to.

I love the new DC amps, I'd like to own some myself one day

You cant go wrong with DC! :drinks: :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Added another XS battery. Put a d3400 up front for a starter battery. I actually think that I am gonna sell this one and get a 6500 for a starter batt. Not quite sure on that yet. I also added a MLA. Here are a couple pic of the new stuff. I still need to clean the interior. hahahahaha not looking forward to messing with all that damn drywall mud. Put the exploder on the TL today. I have a video that is uploading now. I will post it when its done.

cb93c145.jpg

8cd18ba9.jpg

Did a 150 on a burp and 149 on music. Not bad for the first time on the TL gonna try a few things and maybe bring that number up a little bit.

Archived