01 Exploder with 2 18" crossfire XS v2's

I am waiting, remember that if you don´t use SMD´s or you have at least 4 18´s, you suck!! so no one cares about your score lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am waiting, remember that if you don´t use SMD´s or you have at least 4 18´s, you suck!! so no one cares about your score lol

Hahahahaha thanks homie. But I thought I would have some interest. I mean I have DC subs, amp, and XS batteries. Oh well :pardon:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

lovin this build..about to do something like this in my explorer i think, only most likely level 3's until i have enough to buy the xl's, just curious but did you think about building over the wheel wells and putting your amp and batts under the box if that makes sense? I'm not sure how much space you have in an 01, but in my 00 sport it's tough getting batts, an amp, and more than 8 cubes back there while still having space between port and hatch and not going over wells

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

lovin this build..about to do something like this in my explorer i think, only most likely level 3's until i have enough to buy the xl's, just curious but did you think about building over the wheel wells and putting your amp and batts under the box if that makes sense? I'm not sure how much space you have in an 01, but in my 00 sport it's tough getting batts, an amp, and more than 8 cubes back there while still having space between port and hatch and not going over wells

Thanks how is your build going? Thought about going that way but decided not to. I am gonna be changing the box soon. There is NO room back there. I am gonna loose the back seats and add a couple more subs. Might change to 18's depending on how much money I have.

Edit= also I didn't want to put anything under the box cause it would would be way to tall. There really is not a-lot of room back there.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

my build is gonna get started this summer, all the stuff i had (4 level 3 12's and an m2a) got stolen back in march and my mom wouldn't let me spend my insurance money i got back from it because i didn't have a job, so i think i'm gonna get a job tomorrow delivering pizza, which should make me a decent amount, and i'll get to use my insurance money, which i'll use like $800 for the build, and it'll just get bigger from there.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

my build is gonna get started this summer, all the stuff i had (4 level 3 12's and an m2a) got stolen back in march and my mom wouldn't let me spend my insurance money i got back from it because i didn't have a job, so i think i'm gonna get a job tomorrow delivering pizza, which should make me a decent amount, and i'll get to use my insurance money, which i'll use like $800 for the build, and it'll just get bigger from there.

Thats right I remember you saying that your stuff got jacked (which is bullshit) But I thought you were gonna use the insurance money to get new stuff. Invest in an alarm this time its worth it.

Great work on that enclosure...looks really good!

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

Great work on that enclosure...looks really good!

Thanks. My buddy Justin built it and he does great work. I cant wait to get rid of the back seats. I will have a-lot more room to work with.

Archived