Sonic Electronix

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i also have a setup similar to that but i just put a kinetic 1400 in the back...you should just put a second battery in the back if you want...screw caps lol

Its just that I already ordered two caps online, so they are on the way already... just didnt know how to wire 1 or both them using my setup...

i also have a setup similar to that but i just put a kinetic 1400 in the back...you should just put a second battery in the back if you want...screw caps lol

Its just that I already ordered two caps online, so they are on the way already... just didnt know how to wire 1 or both them using my setup...

well if you already ordered them them put them in after the distribution block as close to the amps as possible. sending one + to each and one - to each and then to the amp so in other words from the + of the caps to the amp and the - of the caps to the amps

well if you already ordered them them put them in after the distribution block as close to the amps as possible. sending one + to each and one - to each and then to the amp then from the + of the caps to the amp and the - of the caps to the amps

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! Can you add that to my drawing please. lol!!!

well if you already ordered them them put them in after the distribution block as close to the amps as possible. sending one + to each and one - to each and then to the amp then from the + of the caps to the amp and the - of the caps to the amps

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! Can you add that to my drawing please. lol!!!

i edited my post a lil just so you know, but maybe someone else can draw it up for you

since i cant draw it up maybe i confused you with the last post so imma see if i can say it simpler.

instead of wiring the + (red wires)to your amps wire it to the cap and then from the cap wire that red wire to the amps, some caps are different so they might only have one + and one - or they might have a + in and + out and - in and - out. and then do the same for your - (black wire)

Gonna have to pull the troll card here.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Archived