Sonic Electronix

since i cant draw it up maybe i confused you with the last post so imma see if i can say it simpler.

instead of wiring the + (red wires)to your amps wire it to the cap and then from the cap wire that red wire to the amps, some caps are different so they might only have one + and one - or they might have a + in and + out and - in and - out. and then do the same for your - (black wire)

Alright I Got That Thanks...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

since i cant draw it up maybe i confused you with the last post so imma see if i can say it simpler.

instead of wiring the + (red wires)to your amps wire it to the cap and then from the cap wire that red wire to the amps, some caps are different so they might only have one + and one - or they might have a + in and + out and - in and - out. and then do the same for your - (black wire)

One more thing? the - on the caps go to a ground or the amps?

You are joking right?

After all the suggestions you still buy two capacitors? I hope this is a troll thread.

How can we help the 2011'er when they do not listen at all to sound advice?

Ordered the caps 2 days ago... just started this 2day... moron

listen, if you want help you cant be callin ppl morons. or else no one will help you. now i understand you ordered the caps already. but with stock electrical they are only goin to hurt your system. sell them/return them and order 0 gauge and get a small batt like a khc600

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

One more thing? the - on the caps go to a ground or the amps?

they go to a ground and to the amps

You are joking right?

After all the suggestions you still buy two capacitors? I hope this is a troll thread.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Name calling won't get you any help.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

You are joking right?

N00b callin Mr.P a moron. You can't be helped noob. Find another site to troll, because people who have the experience and expertise tend not to lend free advice to people like you.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

You are joking right?

listen, if you want help you cant be callin ppl morons. or else no one will help you. now i understand you ordered the caps already. but with stock electrical they are only goin to hurt your system. sell them/return them and order 0 gauge and get a small batt like a khc600

Well most of these ppl are no help one shop says I need a battery, another says I need a capacitor, another says I need a capacitor for each amp, another says I need a larger alternator. Seems like they are all just trying to get my money so I am just trying to do it myself...

put cap as close to amp after that ground cap to car then after distro block power wire from distro block to + on cap then just run your amp power and ground to cap REPEAT for the other amp.

you will need to charge each cap BEFORE INSTALLING and please take you fuses out first before starting this and install last.

good luck.

:turkey:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Archived