Sonic Electronix

and you come online to a car audio website and you think we are blowing smoke up your butt? I understand you jumped before coming here but hopefully you learn something while your here.

Touche.

And in reality OP, depending on how much your system grows, you are going to want a bigger alt, and a better battery. Those caps arent going to help much with what you have, but don't listen to us ;)

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and you come online to a car audio website and you think we are blowing smoke up your butt? I understand you jumped before coming here but hopefully you learn something while your here.

Touche.

And in reality OP, depending on how much your system grows, you are going to want a bigger alt, and a better battery. Those caps arent going to help much with what you have, but don't listen to us ;)

Well since im not going to be returning them, since there is a 30% restocking fee. Does this diagram look about right?

p300-1-1.jpg

You are joking right?

After all the suggestions you still buy two capacitors? I hope this is a troll thread.

How can we help the 2011'er when they do not listen at all to sound advice?

Ordered the caps 2 days ago... just started this 2day... moron

listen, if you want help you cant be callin ppl morons. or else no one will help you. now i understand you ordered the caps already. but with stock electrical they are only goin to hurt your system. sell them/return them and order 0 gauge and get a small batt like a khc600

Well most of these ppl are no help one shop says I need a battery, another says I need a capacitor, another says I need a capacitor for each amp, another says I need a larger alternator. Seems like they are all just trying to get my money so I am just trying to do it myself...

Nickel's worth of free advice... Don't ask shops for advice. Your best bet is to find someone who knows their shit (that's why you came here) and when you hear something you don't like or don't understand... ASK WHY!!!!! There is a real goddamn reason why the guys on this forum tell you the things they do, and that's because these guys have the experience. If you want to know how to SELL car stereo go ask a shop.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

You are joking right?

After all the suggestions you still buy two capacitors? I hope this is a troll thread.

How can we help the 2011'er when they do not listen at all to sound advice?

Ordered the caps 2 days ago... just started this 2day... moron

listen, if you want help you cant be callin ppl morons. or else no one will help you. now i understand you ordered the caps already. but with stock electrical they are only goin to hurt your system. sell them/return them and order 0 gauge and get a small batt like a khc600

Well most of these ppl are no help one shop says I need a battery, another says I need a capacitor, another says I need a capacitor for each amp, another says I need a larger alternator. Seems like they are all just trying to get my money so I am just trying to do it myself...

Nickel's worth of free advice... Don't ask shops for advice. Your best bet is to find someone who knows their shit (that's why you came here) and when you hear something you don't like or don't understand... ASK WHY!!!!! There is a real goddamn reason why the guys on this forum tell you the things they do, and that's because these guys have the experience. If you want to know how to SELL car stereo go ask a shop.

True That, True That... What a waste of gas!!!

Touche.

Well since im not going to be returning them, since there is a 30% restocking fee. Does this diagram look about right?

p300-1-1.jpg

yes

Touche.

p300-1-1.jpg

yes

Kool. Thanks A lot!!!

this is full of lolz

u want 2 be a asshole and not take the help we give u and want 2 talk down on us like u know all there is 2 know in the game..hahahaha

take ur ass somewhere else and be a asshole and when u stop and think that u dont know everything and stop being like a dick 2 all the people that are trying 2 help u

then come back here

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

this is full of lolz

u want 2 be a asshole and not take the help we give u and want 2 talk down on us like u know all there is 2 know in the game..hahahaha

take ur ass somewhere else and be a asshole and when u stop and think that u dont know everything and stop being like a dick 2 all the people that are trying 2 help u

then come back here

Chances are that won't happen. He will just have to blow a shit ton of equipment up and make a new screen name to ask for help.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

ya i know but i can wish right lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

sell your caps to some shmuck that would buy them without knowing they don't need them, kinda like you just bought them. Upgrade your 8 gauge wiring to 4 gauge, you could be choking the amount of current the amps are getting which can cause voltage problems. Make sure your big 3 is done right and then and only then if you still have voltage problems, start with adding a second battery.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived