Sonic Electronix

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're running 8 gauge power wire to T-500s?

Hope that distribution block is fused correctly or you'll get to enjoy the smell of burning wire.

My best suggestion is do a run of 1/0 from the front to the back. Get a fused distribution block and do the 1/0 to two 4gauge, sell your capacitors on Craigslist, and then enjoy your system without those caps in there.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

chances are he wont get all the money he spent on the caps on craigslist, if it was a large amount. so returning them and eating the 30% might be worth doin. unless they place will let you exchange them for other stuff shrug.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

You're running 8 gauge power wire to T-500s?

Hope that distribution block is fused correctly or you'll get to enjoy the smell of burning wire.

My best suggestion is do a run of 1/0 from the front to the back. Get a fused distribution block and do the 1/0 to two 4gauge, sell your capacitors on Craigslist, and then enjoy your system without those caps in there.

8awg will easily take a 500w amp over a few feet. nothing will burn up. well... except this guys subs. should we just start talking about setting gains now or wait till the magic dragon blows some smoke his way?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

8awg will easily take a 500w amp over a few feet. nothing will burn up. well... except this guys subs. should we just start talking about setting gains now or wait till the magic dragon blows some smoke his way?

Who knows what he was told at the shop... the salesman probably bragged about his own system and that it's super loud and his gains are only a quarter up...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

• 7 years later...

Archived