it all happen like an hour and a half from the time im typing this thread, my brother-in-law was outside my drive in his car with a friend of his.(note* my car was parked along the street by the curb) until his friend saw the lights turn on from my car when my door open. his friend told my b-in-law and he got out the car and recognized the dude trying to stealing something from my car. as he screamed out his name, that lil theif got spooked and took off.

well, it didnt end there, my bro-in-law saw the thief's homeboy who was headed towards his van i believe, and he chased him, opened the door, and start punching him while the other dude was strapped with his seat belt. while all of this was going down, my baby was crying and i was already up trying to comfort her and was getting a bottle so she would go back to sleep. when my bro-in-law called me in a cell, i went outside, saw the passenger door opened, and the farthest the thief went in my car is just the glove compartment being opened. the funniest this about the whole situation is that the thief just lives like 50 yards long a curve of the neighborhood. and the dude that was getting his ass whoop goes to the same school that my wife, and bro-in-law's friend goes to too. (high school, wife is a senior).

what a great morning to start the week right?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I've never liked Mondays >_>

Lol. I'm glad to hear that your bro was on top of things. You must have a close family if your in law kicked someone's ass for you :)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I've never liked Mondays >_>

Lol. I'm glad to hear that your bro was on top of things. You must have a close family if your in law kicked someone's ass for you :)

dude, i had no idea he was just sitting in his car in my driveway at 4 o' clock at night with his friend. my bro-in-law is the type of them hotheaded guys that will fight, but will not look for one. i got to thank him for at least saving a missing paper. lol. and as we speak, he is still sitting outside. lol. the next time will not be pretty, and ill pay him a visit later on today.

and as for mondays...it blows.

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

i end up getting getting his number and sent him a text to better luck next time cuz their wont be a next time.

where in houston did this happen??

North view neighborhood, off I-45 and richy rd by fm 1960. By dekaney high schools. In other words north Houston.

S

I would go knock on this suckers door....and tell his parents! :popcorn:

Whoop his ass, then let his parents know. He is already 18.

As a matter of fact, when I was getting the mail, I seen him, and was mean muggin him, as I was gonna pass his house again, he went back to his house cuz he seen me passing by the first time. Lol.