bahaha

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I think you should try it. Wire it up, turn it up slowly and Watch your voltage if it drops under 13 volts with the vehicle running unhook it.

Why if it drops under 13v? I haven't heard of an amp smoking at 13v...

Refer to my quotes for some info from Boon on low voltage and amp damage.

I read what you were talking about, that's some good stuff! Thank you for refering that!

06 Monte Carlo

Motorola T605

Alpine CDA 9886

Polk mids and highs

Yellow top

2 XS Power D975

Knukoncepts 0 gauge

1 DC Audio 3.5K

1 DC LVL 4XL 15" Thorshammer package

.5 daily

the answer for those who are too impatient to buy the right power at a recommended ohm load or screwed up and bought the wrong coil config.

So your saying.... ?

I have "incorrect coils" because I am running at 1 ohm right now. Obviously if i bought the same coil config to match it'd be at .5 ... or even if i "prepared" myself to run a second sub Id be running at 0.5 or 2 ohm currently... Sub wasnt purchased new so didnt I have much of a choice.

you did have a choice. buy new. oh wait thats not hte cheaper way out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Bassin blazer? Why woul you recommend and 18 volt setup?

Dumbest suggestion made today award.

If he doesnt know if he can run .5 ohms why the hell should he run an 18 volt system?

I know the internet doesn't show it very well in text, I guess that is why we have emoticons...It is called sarcasm guy!

BassinBlazer

JL[RF][Kenwood][AQ]

I need a new amp! Sell me your amp!

.5 daily

the answer for those who are too im

patient to buy the right power at a recommended ohm load or screwed up and bought the wrong coil config.

So your saying.... ?

I have "incorrect coils" because I am running at 1 ohm right now. Obviously if i bought the same coil config to match it'd be at .5 ... or

even if i "prepared" myself to run a second sub Id be running at 0.5 or 2 ohm currently... Sub wasnt purchased new so didnt I have much of a choice.

90% of the time i quote same or VERY close to someones used price for MOST everything.

Dude that sold those level 3s and AQ1200, could have almost matche his price for new with shipping when he was charging plus shipping

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

It came down to me choosing my XL18s and i went with the D.7s ....... got each wired to 1.4 and paralleled to my DC5k at a final load of .7, amp doesn't get warm and subs take the power like a champ. as for my voltage, well my DC260sp, MLA module, kinetik 2000 and XS 3100 w/ 2 runs of positive and negative ............ voltage stays above 15.2 and that's ramming it for 10 minutes straight. they'll definitely take a lil more than that 3.5k, but play it safe with your electrical.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

.5 daily

the answer for those who are too impatient to buy the right power at a recommended ohm load or screwed up and bought the wrong coil config.

So your saying.... ?

I have "incorrect coils" because I am running at 1 ohm right now. Obviously if i bought the same coil config to match it'd be at .5 ... or even if i "prepared" myself to run a second sub Id be running at 0.5 or 2 ohm currently... Sub wasnt purchased new so didnt I have much of a choice.

My current system is anything but cheap.. your statements are irrelevant. Obviously Ive upgrading 2 2 18's and they both will be new.

Edited by supremeaudio13

.5 daily

So your saying.... ?

Maybe you should shut down the Want to Sell and Want to Buy sections since you dont like used stuff. They must be pointless because everyone buys new shit now a days.