Feedback for jrplayer36

Good guy to deal with and definetly a man of his word. I sent the battery before being paid, on the promise from him to pay me when the money cleared his paypal. I sold him a d3400 battery i had, the last one. Once again thank you very much!

Edited by Trâgîk

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

Good guy to deal with and definetly a man of his word. I sent the battery before being paid, on the promise from him to pay me when the money cleared his paypal. I sold him a d3400 battery i had, the last one. Once again thank you very much!

Even though i haven't received the battery yet.This guy is someone i would buy from again,he was willing to hold the battery for me until the money was in my account,and even sent the battery out before the money was sent to him.I will post again once battery shows up.Once again thanks man

jrplayer36

• 1 month later...

Just got my two HDC3 D1's from him. Came in as promised, very well packaged. Guarantee they'll sound great. Thanks JR, the anxiety's over :yahoo:

Thanks man enjoy

jrplayer36

Great guy received my battery from him today.... packed well.. checked on me numerous time to make sure i was happy with my purchase and shipping.

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Great guy received my battery from him today.... packed well.. checked on me numerous time to make sure i was happy with my purchase and shipping.

Thanks man.

jrplayer36