Epicenter questions

When i first put together my setup i bought a cheap absolute bass restorer...my spanish music would give off no bass but my hip hop was the shit!!! Then i went and bought an original audio control epicenter and now my spanish music sound perfect but my hip hop sounds like crap!!!i wanna know if it would work if i put one of them right after the other one...so that when i bump my spanish i turn on the og one and when im bumpin rap i turn up the crappy one...please help me out...

hell yeah them corridos get down with "ElEpicenter" (they should re name it)

it should sound good with rap with it turned all the way down....then only when u play the mexi music u should turn it up

thats the way i usually ran mine, it sounded the same with it turned all the way down as if it wasnt hooked up

it should sound good with rap with it turned all the way down....then only when u play the mexi music u should turn it up

thats the way i usually ran mine, it sounded the same with it turned all the way down as if it wasnt hooked up

Nah man if i turn it down my amp wont bump that rap good...but with that other cheap one i had my shit was subin that rap...now it sounds distorted...and im sure im clipping like a mofo...

x2

Dam we should post up vids of just paisa shit banging out ouf systems...me da verguenza porque los gringos se aguitan...fuck it though...post that shit up

por que, diles que chingen a su.... nah J/K someone posted a video on here a while back and they where playing LosTemerarios :rofl: they didnt know wtf they where saying but sht was flexin the blazer like nothing

EDIT: let me find a video ol boy with the malibu was bumpin corridos, also has an epicenter

Edited by BeatBox

Ill ppst one up too...that banda be bumping...look anything with el compa chuy...is hes musics makes ur shit bump hard then u got a good ass setup...trust me...also banda el recodo(julio preciado days)