Congratz bro, saw the vid on YouTube.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

congrats. dont get tied down like myself :peepwall::peepwall: JK lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I cant believe Aaron found a chick as crazy as him...Nah just playing bro love ya man congrats bro

My girl is Bat Shit Crazy like me!!!

those are the best kind...sleep with one eye open and you'll live a long happy life together...congrats, brother.

words of advice from a thrice married guy who finally got it right: don't find joy or entertainment in antagonizing her or pissing her off (like I did with my first 2 marriages). Instead, make her the center of your world, and she will make you the center of hers...you got married because you love each other. always remember that, no matter what else happens, you love each other and your union will last forever. Also remember that it isn't a free ride...it's WORK. you have to work to keep a marriage fresh and strong. i wish you two the best.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I cant believe Aaron found a chick as crazy as him...Nah just playing bro love ya man congrats bro

those are the best kind...sleep with one eye open and you'll live a long happy life together...congrats, brother.

words of advice from a thrice married guy who finally got it right: don't find joy or entertainment in antagonizing her or pissing her off (like I did with my first 2 marriages). Instead, make her the center of your world, and she will make you the center of hers...you got married because you love each other. always remember that, no matter what else happens, you love each other and your union will last forever. Also remember that it isn't a free ride...it's WORK. you have to work to keep a marriage fresh and strong. i wish you two the best.

Thanx man, i appreciate the words. We both have had a shit life up till now, so we have that to fall back on, we both have the drive to keep from the "Old Ways" and we do make each other happy. Shes, nutz, rude, mean as a rattle snake, and sexy as fuck.. what else could i want in a wife!!! I love this girl like no other, and we have many years together if we do WORK at it like you said bro...Thanks again!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

congrats man,

some advice an old man i know gave me

you both can't be mad at the same time

makes since to me lol

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Thanx man, i appreciate the words. We both have had a shit life up till now, so we have that to fall back on, we both have the drive to keep from the "Old Ways" and we do make each other happy. Shes, nutz, rude, mean as a rattle snake, and sexy as fuck.. what else could i want in a wife!!! I love this girl like no other, and we have many years together if we do WORK at it like you said bro...Thanks again!

sounds like my kinda girl...

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it