I make pens on the side as another hobby of mine. Wasnt sure if anyone on here likes wood pens or not but I carve just regular smooth pens or ones with different patterns/designs on them. I am in the process of doing one in carbon fiber cloth and see how it turns out this week. I can also turn any tree wood if you have some tree that has some type of sentimental value to you I can make it into a pen. I keep most of the pens I make at my aunts house so next time I go over im going to take pics of all of them. I think I have about 10 or so laying around. Just PM me or post on here if you are interested.

They wouldnt cost much, like $10 for normal smooth pen or click pencil and $13 for carvings in them (usually takes me 30min to carve a good pen as I take my time and dont slap anything together) shipping would be like $3 i would assume since its so small and anything over 3 pens at once will be $4 shipped.

Please PM me if you want a pen as your request might get burried in the thread. Once I have over 3 orders I will drive to the shop to make them.

pen.jpg

pen2.jpg

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pics?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Pics?

I had these on my FB but ive been bad and not take pics of the ones ive been carving. I do like 90% design pens and not much smooth ones. I should have atleast 10 pics or more coming this week

1 3500d AQ amp

Damn! Those are slick!

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Damn! Those are slick!

we also got this new printing machine that allows me to print anything on the pen like your name, or SMD something like that. Any thing really, but its easier to do on a smooth pen. Hit me up if you want one man, my ideas are endless on designs

1 3500d AQ amp

Let me know how the carbon fiber ones turn out I love carbon fiber, looks like you do awesome work! :good:

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Let me know how the carbon fiber ones turn out I love carbon fiber, looks like you do awesome work! :good:

im very interested as well, only thing I cant seem to hide is there is going to be the line where the sheet connects on the pen. Im also going to be cover some of the pens with some CF resin and then sand them to 2000grit so its like a mirror finish. The carbon fiber pen wont be that much more, maybe $15 only $2 more just for the extra time and prep work for it. This thread will fill up full of pics really soon guys just wanted to go ahead and make it

1 3500d AQ amp

im very interested as well, only thing I cant seem to hide is there is going to be the line where the sheet connects on the pen. Im also going to be cover some of the pens with some CF resin and then sand them to 2000grit so its like a mirror finish. The carbon fiber pen wont be that much more, maybe $15 only $2 more just for the extra time and prep work for it. This thread will fill up full of pics really soon guys just wanted to go ahead and make it

Awesome I look forward to seeing it and buying one of the CF ones! :drinks:

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived