Sonic Electronix

Kicker... this thread is the first time I have heard of soundstorm haha

Ninja'd!!

Edited by Gatorcity

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

Kicker... this thread is the first time I have heard of soundstorm haha

Ninja'd!!

Yea watch out. I have cat like reflexes..... :peepwall:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

those dont even look like they could handle 800 watts properly and would probably sound like ass while trying. i would stay away.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

he only had a 500 watt alpine to push them and they sounded pretty decent.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

he only had a 500 watt alpine to push them and they sounded pretty decent.

Hearing is just one of those things. If you think it sounded decent then get it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

soundstorm is made by boss as far as i know....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

2500 watts max? lol. Sounds just as extravagant as the Soundstream SPLX rating :P

Unless you can flog them off for a profit then save the money :)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

$60 for both, I would do them if I had nothing else to use. I paid $200 for a crappy Kicker CVR setup to hold me off a month before I got my DD3515 build done :P

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

2500 watts max? lol. Sounds just as extravagant as the Soundstream SPLX rating :P

Unless you can flog them off for a profit then save the money :)

knowing the people in my town i probably could. im just kinda attracted to them because they are dvc. he wants 60 for both. and theyll be good enough and cheap enough for a first system

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.