too.... much.... logic..... fix the budget crisis

so yeah, the budget issue is a big deal right now, as it should be. to get to the core of this problem, you have to go to the politicians themselves though. being a politician is something you should be doing to help people, not to make your pockets fat. so with that being said... here is what i feel would solve this deficit and budget problem, with a quickness.

salary ->

the absolute highest possible level of income achievable in politics should be $150k. this level would be achievable by a president, only on his second term. other politicians salary should start at the national average income, and only go up based on performance.

vacations ->

president and his wife get only one taxpayer paid vacation per year, lasting 1 week. lodging, food, and activities are paid for out of presidents pocket. any other vacations are paid in full by president, including transportation. other than that, presidents publicly funded trips are limited to business only, and president may opt to take 1 extra day for leisure at the end of the trip, as long as the business portion of the trip lasts a minimum of 3 days.

first lady vacations / trips ->

the first lady may go on above mentioned vacation, as well as any other business related trips the president makes. first lady takes no taxpayer funded trips on her own.

income other than salary ->

no politician may accept any income or payout other than their salary. to do so would be impeachable. bye bye lobbyists. any politician who is impeached, should leave with no more than they can carry on their back, with no publicly funded transportation home.

government employees ->

government employees may not use public vehicles as personal transportation to or from home / work. public vehicles may only be used while at work, for work related tasks. no public vehicles can be used for travel while on lunch break.

i can go on and on.......

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Lame...& ignorant

How so?

Although, it would be a bad idea to not let the president use official transportation for travel. limit the vacation but not how they gets there.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

The national debt is because of government vehicles and the presidents vacation huh. Thats a new one. 14 trillion dollars in vacations lol. Would it be ok if they you can only make a certain amount of money? Athletes can get millions but a politician is capped at 150k? I don't get it.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Just heavily limiting politicians salary with raises rewarded based on performance would make leaps and bounds. It puts the much needed pressure on the only people who can actually fix problems. But hey, I don't do politics. The people that should run this country want nothing to do with it, and the people who do are in it for the money and power. I can't speak on behalf of every politician though, I'm sure there is one politician out of a million who do it for the people. But that's probably ignorant, I'm sure just one more tax raise and one more budget cut will fix our countries problems. I'm sure it will. Which is why I don't vote. If I had to vote between a bullet to the head or a bullet to the heart then why would I choose, it won't matter either way. Well, glad I got my one political post for the year out of the way.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!