what do i need to do to upgrade to hid bulbs

i wanna get some hids for my 2000 nissan maxima but i have no idea what the hell im lookin at when i look at them on websites and stuff can someone help me out

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

You buy an hid kit with ballasts and bulbs.

Theres only one way they work.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i wanna get some hids for my 2000 nissan maxima but i have no idea what the hell im lookin at when i look at them on websites and stuff can someone help me out

1st whats ur budget.. Then find out what bulbs you car uses.then pick a kelvin(Color you want your lights go project). then just buy bulbs ballast and relay accordingly also pick out are you doing 35 watt or 55watt DDM Tunning is good if ur on a small budget.. i did my lows Highs and fogs for 140 bucks.. :yahoo:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I would *Highly* recommend buying from www.sharphid.com They have good quality HID's that last. Right now I have a set of 8K 55w 9006 in my cougar, and have not seen one flicker at all. They are great color and extremely bright. There is only one way to hook them up, and many videos on youtube for how to do that.

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log