WTT:8,000 Watt Prototype Amp

Twistedchild420

Would you be interested in trade for DD3515+DC2k+ cash on my end?

Can't do that bro...but thanks! TTT

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its a prototype...but more info please. Where did you get it? How old is it. Besides what you state is there someone or somewhere I can go to see specs? What are the dimensions. Have they begun production on this? If so, link? Anything else you have to offer. Also you say it does every bit of rated....vids of a clamp test?

Edit: I guess you dont even have to answer any of that unless you would be willing to trade for Two Cadence C5s

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I know its a prototype...but more info please. Where did you get it? How old is it. Besides what you state is there someone or somewhere I can go to see specs? What are the dimensions. Have they begun production on this? If so, link? Anything else you have to offer. Also you say it does every bit of rated....vids of a clamp test?

Edit: I guess you dont even have to answer any of that unless you would be willing to trade for Two Cadence C5s

I got the amp directly from Crossfire(They are local) It's maybe a couple months old....Roger @ Crossfire told me the specs....he said 8K+ @ 1ohm @ 12.5v....stable@ .5ohm on music...burps @ .25ohm...18v stable....the amp is 33" long.....and 11 and half inches wide...beyond that i have no more info....lol

How are those Cadence amps? They do rated? .5ohm stable?

My POS Bass machine-

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

The Cadence ZRS line are some pretty stout amplifiers. The C5, C6, and C7 are all 18V stable because they are considered Cadences' "Competition" line. That being said my C5's are rated 5100w @ 18v. I clamped my amplifiers before and got a little over 4k out of the pair, now I know that isn't a lot but that was on a 12v system charging at 14.4 and 6 ohms. So....With a lower impedance you should see far more power and they are 18v stable so the more you feed them the more they will put out.

They are strappable, I have the original boxes. I know I have one bass knob and I should have both. I used one knob for like a week so one is brand new and the other does show signs of wear becasue it got shut between the door and the dash twice (long story) still works tho, lol. Single 1/0 power/ground inputs. 8 gauge speaker terminals as well as 8 gauge remoter block.

If you are interested lets talk in PM. I would like to find out more info on the power ratings of your amp on a 14v setup also.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

The Cadence ZRS line are some pretty stout amplifiers. The C5, C6, and C7 are all 18V stable because they are considered Cadences' "Competition" line. That being said my C5's are rated 5100w @ 18v. I clamped my amplifiers before and got a little over 4k out of the pair, now I know that isn't a lot but that was on a 12v system charging at 14.4 and 6 ohms. So....With a lower impedance you should see far more power and they are 18v stable so the more you feed them the more they will put out.

They are strappable, I have the original boxes. I know I have one bass knob and I should have both. I used one knob for like a week so one is brand new and the other does show signs of wear becasue it got shut between the door and the dash twice (long story) still works tho, lol. Single 1/0 power/ground inputs. 8 gauge speaker terminals as well as 8 gauge remoter block.

If you are interested lets talk in PM. I would like to find out more info on the power ratings of your amp on a 14v setup also.

pmed

My POS Bass machine-

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

• 2 weeks later...

Dude he broke this amp twice since this was posted and I think he sold it too.

d(-__-)b

Archived