Got this last month, didn't think much of it till I started getting compliments on it. Just gonna throw it up here to see what you guys think.

In progress:

5687758189_4736a0a65e_z.jpg

After it was finished:

5688328172_f3cc814205_z.jpg

How it looks today:

5687761343_21e0b2ff78_z.jpg

Hope you guys like it as much as I do!

1996 Vw Jetta

Crunch 1500watt

1- Kicker 15" L7 @ 1ohm in a 4cu. ft. Ported Enclosure Tuned to 32Hz.

4- 6.5" Menace Door Speakers &

2- Menace super tweeters in the dash

139.11db @ 40hz (6/2010..old amp setup)

nice!

guess you like transformers......

will you wach the transformers 3??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Nice man it took me a minute to figure out What the F**K it was lol but it looks good... Trust me you are bitten by the tattoo bug now... I bet you will get more... I started off with 1 now i have several

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Nice man it took me a minute to figure out What the F**K it was lol but it looks good... Trust me you are bitten by the tattoo bug now... I bet you will get more... I started off with 1 now i have several

i started with a single portrait last june... now im sleeved

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i started with a single portrait last june... now im sleeved

Hell i started with a few home made tats... Then i got them covered up professionally and now im up to 4 total... 1 of them is a sleeve that is damn near finished

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Got this last month, didn't think much of it till I started getting compliments on it. Just gonna throw it up here to see what you guys think.

In progress:

5687758189_4736a0a65e_z.jpg

After it was finished:

5688328172_f3cc814205_z.jpg

How it looks today:

5687761343_21e0b2ff78_z.jpg

Hope you guys like it as much as I do!

It's pretty cool.

Just doesn't seem like you put too much thought behind that tatt.

How old are you?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Looks nice man. I want a tat so bad, but I'm underage (16) :( Did it hurt? I'm probably going to get my first one when I'm 18.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Looks nice man. I want a tat so bad, but I'm underage (16) :( Did it hurt? I'm probably going to get my first one when I'm 18.

im not a bitch and i have a high pain tolerance but anyone that says tattoos dont hurt is a damn lie its a matter of how good your artist is and how long you sit if you sit like a bitch your tat will look like shit if you sit like a man then it will be more than worth it in the end just look at my thread (progress on my full sleeve)

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

im not a bitch and i have a high pain tolerance but anyone that says tattoos dont hurt is a damn lie its a matter of how good your artist is and how long you sit if you sit like a bitch your tat will look like shit if you sit like a man then it will be more than worth it in the end just look at my thread (progress on my full sleeve)

I don't really think a lot of people would chalk it down as pain. It might be a feeling that is new to your body, but not really pain.

But like you said, people take the feeling differently.

And I always tell people that have never got tatts, SIT IT OUT! Don't stop till your artists says he absolutely HAS to stop. The most "pain" is in your outline, by the time you get to your shading the area is numb, so if you do sessions you get unnecessary "pain" in the same areas.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

hell yea, i like to think i have a pretty high pain tolerance, but shit tattoos do hurt lol like stated above outline is the worse, once you get past that its a breeze with the shading and coloring

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook