DOETHEPAPERBOY "Hero Remix"

Here is the latest video done by my boy DOE. This is the remix to a track called "Hero". He dedicated this song to his little brother who was shot and killed outside a club in Richmond VA last year on this day, May 9, 2010. "Hero" was his brothers favorite track off of DOEs album called "Doenation"

So do me a favor and check it out, leave comments here or on the Youtube page. Watch it in HD, it looks really good. As I have for the past videos, my part was to play the on site music for everyone so they could get into there mode and had something to follow while the video was being shot. Enjoy and please leave a comment and if you like the video share it on FB for others to see.

And when your done check out his other video.

Edited by PUNKYOU007

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I dont believe there was nobody who liked this.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Lol its all good

d(-__-)b

Sorry to hear about his brother, a lot of people have been shot down at the clubs, mostly Have A Nice Day Cafe. Guy I went to Highschool with was also shot and killed down there at Have A Nice Day Cafe while we were still in Highschool. I like the song though.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

That's where he was shot

d(-__-)b

Yeah, I don't know why but if there is a shooting in downtown richmond, it is at/near Have A Nice Day Cafe, it's horrible.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz