Okay so im a strait noob on this stuff. I have no idea were to look or what i will need. The car is a 94 beretta front wheel drive. Its a z26 so i think thigs are a bit different. But its going to need new coils and shocks all the way around. Im not ballin or anything so i need somethin cheap but im thinkin shit if its getting replaced why not bag the bicch. So some prices and parts and a little difficulty scale would be nice.

two very different directions to go here....

lowering it $3-500 (the right way)

bagging it $1k+ not to mention making everything fit right

IMO i would just lower it, some newer vehicles are not too hard to lower but something like urs would be a pain unless u knew how to do custom suspension work. BigBoy on here i think bagged his magnum/300 with what seemed to be a bolt on kit (i may be wrong) but it looked sick!

dont want to make you think bagging it is a bad idea but make sure ur up to the task of putting in some serious work. GL :drinks:

Oh ill put in the work if need be. Its just the cost is what im worried about. Iv also thought about lowering it. But bagging it would just be so sick. Thanks

two very different directions to go here....

lowering it $3-500 (the right way)

bagging it $1k+ not to mention making everything fit right

IMO i would just lower it, some newer vehicles are not too hard to lower but something like urs would be a pain unless u knew how to do custom suspension work. BigBoy on here i think bagged his magnum/300 with what seemed to be a bolt on kit (i may be wrong) but it looked sick!

dont want to make you think bagging it is a bad idea but make sure ur up to the task of putting in some serious work. GL :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

I believe you have a McPherson strut front end (strut turns with the steering, no upper control arm) that are tougher to do and have less options. Just about the only thing to use would be a "universal air" kit. You can look them up on line. It drops over the stock strut, although i don't know if they make a specific kit for yours but that's where i woulds start.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

from your av, that looks like a nice beretta! I used to love those cars!! and a Z26 was no joke back in its day!!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.