nice car man.. hey you going to be in ardmore next weekend??

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

nice car man.. hey you going to be in ardmore next weekend??

no sir. i'm guessing a show's going on? I am more than likely working. I'd only travel to one if it was in Ft. Worth.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

• 1 month later...

Cool what size are those speakers behind your driver and passenger seats sorry if i didnt catch it?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

My only complaint at ALL with the Zs is that the clutch engages in the last like 10% of pedal travel...makes stop and go traffic a little tricky.

Enjoy the hell out of that car!

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

• 4 months later...

Well time's gone by, the car is in my name now, thought I'd stop by again and pay you guys a visit. I finally put a small system in it, sounds great! Only added about 40 lbs, so i'm not too upset. I spend most of my time now on 350z forums, but i'll try to be more active here.. Here's some pics ya bishess

Rockford Prime 250-1 amp, and rockford r2d2-10 :) It sounds great in the little car. And please try to ignore the dust and dirt. There was a lot of blood sweat and tears involved in that wiring. Never did such a good job of hiding wire in my life!

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0035-1.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I love those 350 z's man that's sick, congrats! How much do you have to pay a month for that little lady?

Cool what size are those speakers behind your driver and passenger seats sorry if i didnt catch it?

Right now i'm paying 300+ins. Pretty penny that's for sure.

edit - whoops, thought you meant a different post :x

They were some audiobahns, but i changed to some $50 rockfords. Sounds a hell of a lot better.

That things sick, nice car man. I want one aswell

Thanks man

My only complaint at ALL with the Zs is that the clutch engages in the last like 10% of pedal travel...makes stop and go traffic a little tricky.

Enjoy the hell out of that car!

Every one is different! stock clutch yes, but once this one goes (still plenty of life) i will go with a performance clutch. I drove a 08 350 with an aftermarket performance clutch and it is completely different.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

I was wondering where you went! I havn't seen your posts in a long time. And i didn't see this till now!

Beautiful car! Do you plan on new rims and dropping it a bit? ( Sorry if you said, but i didn't see if you did. )

I would love a 350z / 370z! 8)

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*