DC Sound Lab

what dc woofers off 2k?

I'm just waitin on the amp which should be here next week, this is my first build so I'm pretty damn excited, and I'm sure whatever u decide to do will end up sounded great man, I was gna go with the aq2200d but not much of a difference and cj gave me a hell of a deal on the dc just sayin man lol, but good luck dude!

I'd do 3 Lv3 12s if your looking for the *potentially* loudest setup. Would Also consider 2 Lv4 15s if space permits.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

dude corey i just realized your avatar is from the office. That picture has been annoying me for a long time trying to figure out wtf it was.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i'd say 4.5 net is the absolute min for 3 12's. better off around 5 cubes net with that power though.

you think i should go with the 3's then.?

what is your minimum load on the amp? you might want to factor that in as well... 3 dvc have odd final ohm load...

im not sure, im not trying and keep it for long anyways. i plan on getting the aq 2200.

oh and the final ohm load for the 3 would be 1.34

u might wanna get dual 2s cause it would be .67ohm b4 rise.. so u can see some more power..

i'd say 4.5 net is the absolute min for 3 12's. better off around 5 cubes net with that power though.

what is your minimum load on the amp? you might want to factor that in as well... 3 dvc have odd final ohm load...

im not sure, im not trying and keep it for long anyways. i plan on getting the aq 2200.

u might wanna get dual 2s cause it would be .67ohm b4 rise.. so u can see some more power..

how many times do I have to say this? Stop giving advice. Are you going to pay for him to get a new amp because he took your advice and caused a smoke show? You might be the worst person on here to take advice from.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

how many times do I have to say this? Stop giving advice. Are you going to pay for him to get a new amp because he took your advice and caused a smoke show? You might be the worst person on here to take advice from.

first time anybody has said something to me.. if u kno wat your doing there isnt a problem.. and wiring .67 isnt a problem at all with a dc or aq amp.. i see where your gettin to thou and he probably is a noob.. i usually tell ppl what i would do not considering if they have exsperience or not..