BigPimpin' got called out on YouTube

well if this is true about the rear view mirror i think my buddy has the loudest system in the country and probably the world. at normal volume the bitch goes from all the way up to pointing all the way down... and at half volume the bitch falls off. now what pussies! all your shits weak hahahaha

hahaha, that guys an idiot, you dont call bigpimpn's setup weak. if you do you get all of SMD attacking you

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

He is straight getting spammed out the ass :rofl: :rofl: :drinks:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Even if ur shit slapped harder(it doesnt)....what kind of sorry ass bitch goes on youtube and calls out a fellow basshead?? Homie u need friends...i bet u this mofo was the one telling his friends "bet u my cock is bigger than urs"...this is exactly the type of shit that gets dumbass kids slapped...go meet up with dr sub and compare each others shit....bet that both ur shit wont come even close to homies system...and please somebody add to my post if u please...in case i missed something.....biatch!!!

Yeah this guys definetly not the brightest. My sister had 2 15 fusion encounter series in her jeep and they knocked her rearview off on the song you're the one. Yeah they hit highs pretty well but its nothing to brag about im sure you could find an 8 to rattle a rearview more then his does.

1992 Integra GS2 12" AQ SDC2.0 12

Archived