whats up whith DC power Inc?

Can't explain the lack of communication but shipping delays is most likely due to you're non-CONUS location but I'm sure you've already taken that into account.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Serious question, is DC power and DC audio not the same company? They use basically the same logos so I always thought they were, lol.

If they are different, HERP on me, lol.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Go on their site and do a request for a vehicle and just say what you wwant under comments. All 3 times I've asked for a request its been under 2 days to respond

did that 3 days ago

Can't explain the lack of communication but shipping delays is most likely due to you're non-CONUS location but I'm sure you've already taken that into account.

yea

even if it sent snail mail they say 6-8wks for shipping but never takes that long. but even if it did its been 7 weeks since robbie said it shipped

you win some, you lose some

Serious question, is DC power and DC audio not the same company? They use basically the same logos so I always thought they were, lol.

If they are different, HERP on me, lol.

2 totally different companies DC Audio has one of the best CS experiences

I've heard of mechman taking a long time too, and I've heard of DC power taking a long time. They're pretty specialized products that they both make so it can take time to build them or if they don't have parts in it can take a while too. Lots of the problems in the past weren't DC Power's fault, it was the shop they used to machine everything... They made a HUGE investment in buying their own cnc/mill setup and are trying to better their turnaround times on orders. I got mine I ordered on a Friday and had it in my hands by the next Tuesday. Guess they had my parts in stock :shrug:

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

When I got my 270xp I was not presented with that kind of CS issues. In fact I had the exact opposite issue... I called and spoke to Kyle about powder coating the alt and then made an online purchase.. I got a phone call from him 15 mins later asking if I was the same person that called and if I still wanted to get the alt powder coated. Great product but in this type of industry CS is 98% of the reason to purchase from one company over another.

Good luck with your problem bro... Hope it works out for you. :drink40:

2002 Suburban on 24s

(2) RF 2500bdcp's

(1) DC Power 270xp alt (for system only)

(4) Kinetik Racing KR3112 batteries

(1) JL Audio A4300

(1) Focal K1 component sets (rears)

(1) Q Logic kick panel 6 1/2" pods

(4) Eminence 6 1/2's speakers (fronts)

(6) Selenium Super Tweeters

(2) Sundown Audio Nightshade hybrid 18s

I've heard of mechman taking a long time too, and I've heard of DC power taking a long time. They're pretty specialized products that they both make so it can take time to build them or if they don't have parts in it can take a while too. Lots of the problems in the past weren't DC Power's fault, it was the shop they used to machine everything... They made a HUGE investment in buying their own cnc/mill setup and are trying to better their turnaround times on orders. I got mine I ordered on a Friday and had it in my hands by the next Tuesday. Guess they had my parts in stock :shrug:

and i understand that, but i was told it was shipped or about to be shipped and still nothing. and doesn't explain the communication issues

When I got my 270xp I was not presented with that kind of CS issues. In fact I had the exact opposite issue... I called and spoke to Kyle about powder coating the alt and then made an online purchase.. I got a phone call from him 15 mins later asking if I was the same person that called and if I still wanted to get the alt powder coated. Great product but in this type of industry CS is 98% of the reason to purchase from one company over another.

Good luck with your problem bro... Hope it works out for you. :drink40:

like i said in the first post at first had great customer service and communication but now noting

lol... they're logos look nothing alike...

logo2-1.png

dclab.jpg

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived