whats up whith DC power Inc?

Serious question, is DC power and DC audio not the same company? They use basically the same logos so I always thought they were, lol.

If they are different, HERP on me, lol.

2 totally different companies DC Audio has one of the best CS experiences

Thanks, lol. I always heard positive things about dc subs and amps, then hear bad stories about their Alt CS... That's why I was always confused, haha.

Makes sense when you realize it's not the same company.

To the OP, I hope you get it all worked out. I am tossedup between a DC and a mech an Alt, still tossed up, lol.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

got a reply real fast on SSA from rob

To my knowledge it was long gone, but after just looking it up I see what the hang up was. We tried to ship it FedEx smart post and had problems getting their system to accept the shipment so it never left.. The problem (internally) was that it showed that it had shipped, so it wasn't on the open sales order list.. I just put it in the open order list and will get it out of here tomorrow one way or the other. I sincerely apologize as I honestly thought this left LONG ago.. Rob

you win some, you lose some

bre2ts got some good news it looks like...

lol... oops you're a fast one!! :peepwall:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

i only chose with DC for 2 reasons over mechman: because online it showed that they were in stock and I wasnt asking for a special build, and the fact that the DC did slightly more output at idle. Reading all the threads about DC's customer service had me sleep on the decision for like 2 weeks but fortunately I have not had a problem with their CS

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

i post this in every delay DCP thread. i ordered a pulley washer and nut for my alt waited 4 months after numerous of calls finally shipped out..and all i got was the pulley and washer...........so i had to wait some more and a week later they sent me the nut. they are just busy, they dont just build alternators for car audio guys thats the problem but seems like now were last on the list since they dont want to be a part of smd anymore

It isn't that they don't want to be a part of SMD anymore. They were actually going to come back as a partner but were denied for fear that they would lose another partner if they brought them back. People need to stop talking out their ass unless they know actual facts.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I was wondering why the hadn't come back but now I get it.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

got a reply real fast on SSA from rob

To my knowledge it was long gone, but after just looking it up I see what the hang up was. We tried to ship it FedEx smart post and had problems getting their system to accept the shipment so it never left.. The problem (internally) was that it showed that it had shipped, so it wasn't on the open sales order list.. I just put it in the open order list and will get it out of here tomorrow one way or the other. I sincerely apologize as I honestly thought this left LONG ago.. Rob

ill wait until u actually have it... :popcorn:

(2 months later...) :peepwall::popcorn:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Archived