2 Audioque SDC2.5 12" Baskets/Motors

2 AQ SDC2.5 12" baskets/motors, great for someone who wants more speakers & knows how to recone, or wants a cheap good system for less than new. AQ prices recones at $35 apiece + shipping. $320 shipped new, asking $150 OBO + shipping. I have at least one, if not both, original manufacturer's boxes. I'll put both in custom built crate for a few extra dollars to cover wood. Make me an offer, I'm open to trades to a pair of 1000w+ RMS 12" subwoofers (preferably dual 2 ohm) for baskets + cash.

IMG00391-20110518-2206.jpg

Edited by iceman1575

POTATO!

Bump. Make me cash offers! If you know how to recone, these are a great way to get a great set of subs. Make me offers, I want these to go to someone who will make use of them, since I'm moving up.

POTATO!

Pm'd cash offer. Get back to me so we can do business

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Bump. I can take baskets off & just send motors alone. $100 OBO. Need these gone ASAP, just make an offer. No trades except for some 1/0 wire.

POTATO!