what numbers to expect from one 12w7??

do u turn the sub level on the headunit up the whole way? and do i use my bass boast control knob?

If you're looking to keep your sub in good condition, leave "Bass" on the headunit at 0 and turn down bass boost on the amp to 0. Also, set your gains with an oscilloscope (or at least a digital multimeter)

If it's not loud enough for you when set properly, then you've caught the disease and will have to upgrade equipment. Don't worry, it happens to all of us :drinks:

lol aw man i guess i need to get a couple of 12w7s then lol this setup i love for listening to everyday on music but when i want to blast it it aint as loud as i want but i reckon i just need to go ahead and buy another sub and amp and be done with it lol

how much did you spend on that 12w7?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Somewhere around 140 would be my guess, you will essentially fight box rise and voltage drop with that particular amp which will help...the key will be knowing your resonant and playing there..that can literally be the differnce in 5db

locally a guy who had 1 12w7 and not enough power did about a 134/135...JG23 on here had 2 of em and 2 1000/1s and he was doing like high 46s

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

do u turn the sub level on the headunit up the whole way? and do i use my bass boast control knob?

If you're looking to keep your sub in good condition, leave "Bass" on the headunit at 0 and turn down bass boost on the amp to 0. Also, set your gains with an oscilloscope (or at least a digital multimeter)

If it's not loud enough for you when set properly, then you've caught the disease and will have to upgrade equipment. Don't worry, it happens to all of us :drinks:

lol aw man i guess i need to get a couple of 12w7s then lol this setup i love for listening to everyday on music but when i want to blast it it aint as loud as i want but i reckon i just need to go ahead and buy another sub and amp and be done with it lol

how much did you spend on that 12w7?

200, got it from a guy who needed the money, like new, i got lucky on that deal

Only way to tell it to actually meter it :)

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

what is your box

iis a ported upfiring box about 1.75 or 2.25 i cant remember and tune 32hz

that is your problem, face sub forward port to drivers side. tune higher at 35hz

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.