Yukon on 28s LMS Ultra 18 Build

Got a little update for everyone, just dropped the truck off at the shop, getting a bit of body work/paint done. This gives me a chance to start covering the enclosure tonight. Going with a mix of leather with suede accents along the top and sides, on top of a single layer of quarter inch sew foam to give it that plush feeling. Appreciate all the compliments, you guys will love the videos when this thing is done... sounds amazing.

teamsundown-1.jpg

• 8 months later...

Got a little update for everyone, just dropped the truck off at the shop, getting a bit of body work/paint done. This gives me a chance to start covering the enclosure tonight. Going with a mix of leather with suede accents along the top and sides, on top of a single layer of quarter inch sew foam to give it that plush feeling. Appreciate all the compliments, you guys will love the videos when this thing is done... sounds amazing.

Wow alot has changed in a year. I am bringing this build back from the dead, stay tuned.

teamsundown-1.jpg

Vids man vids!!!! I love the LMS Ultra and I may be mistaken but thats the old style. (I didn't know they were making "new" ones lol) I wanna see what this baby does on some good power :yahoo:

Oh and Badass truck sir looks very clean :good:

looks to be the new style. the motors on the old ones werent as tall

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

wes disappears for like 6 months at a time then comes back like that lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

How do you like the sound of that sub ? I've never listened to one like that, and it looks like a beast !

I don't like inverted subs, but this one turns out niiice !!!

Bring dem pics !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

yup ill be watching.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz