Xbox 360 Elite, wireless adapter

I'm selling my Xbox 360 Elite with the 120gb hard drive, all the cords, one wireless controller, and the Microsoft Xbox wireless adapter.

The only thing wrong with the Xbox is that sometimes you have to wiggle the power cord where it connects to the console for the console to turn on. It isn't often, and it only takes a few seconds to wiggle it to the right spot, so it's really not a big deal. I play it every day, and everything else works just fine.

$225 + shipping OBO for the Xbox, accessories, and wireless adapter. I won't separate these items; I'm only selling because I want to buy one of the new 360s.

console.jpg

adapter.jpg

Edited by Destram

Not to be a turd but you can get a brand new elite at gamestop right now for $300 with kinect a $50 gift card and 120GB HDD... So I'd probably put that to mind.

Edited by Sammitch0

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

I'm just going off eBay prices, which are $200 and up for just the console, not the console and adapter. If you want to go to Gamestop, be my guest.

And in case you missed it, these prices are OBO, and Gamestop prices aren't. :)

Edited by Destram

Not to be a turd but you can get a brand new elite at gamestop right now for $300 with kinect a $50 gift card and 120GB HDD... So I'd probably put that to mind.

and just so you know, its against the rules to argue with peoples prices.

OP, glws bro, i might pick up that crysis2 after i do some research on it.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Thanks. Crysis 2 was an amazing game with even more amazing graphics. It's kind of like Call of Duty and Halo combined. The campaign was a lot of fun, and it had a good story. I'd keep it if any of my friends played it online, but they're all CoD guys too lol.

I'm not being a dick people do it to my topics and I dont mind I just lower the price its common sense that if a retail store thats popularly known sells a produce brand new for a few bucks more with the same stuff its nice to inform the person so he doesnt look like a jackass...

It's whatever though I really don't care I have a 360 i was just interested in the wireless adapter :-p

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

I'm just going off eBay prices, which are $200 and up for just the console, not the console and adapter. If you want to go to Gamestop, be my guest.

And in case you missed it, these prices are OBO, and Gamestop prices aren't. :)

In case you missed it the first time.