if your drive is a Phillips liteon you will have to buy a Xecuter CK3 Probe v2 just to get your key then have jungle flasher to write to new drive on a side note once you get your key keep a copy of it on your computer because without it you have a paper weight

Dont flash it. Im at work right now and boss is on my ass about the phone so full reply later but i can do it for you but its not worth the money to ship it. It's so easy you can do it yourself, give me an hour and a half and ill post in here again

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Alright, It's pretty easy to do all you would really need is a soldering iron. I much rather prefer this method over the flashing because the failure rate drops substantually. Now i would get into specific details on how to do it but this dude already covers it in the video, All you do is open up the old drive, Desolder the board, Open up new drive and desolder board and then swap the old board to the new drive and solder it back and viola your back in buisness.. Only thing id do different is use diferrent color markers on the white wires, Too much room for error if you mix them up. Well i hope this helps

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion