Sonic Electronix

Well, I didn't really see it as taking sides until someone OBVIOUSLY only had a huge negative hardon for Nick and FI/AA. I enjoyed the opposing views on sciences I haven't seen since before I dropped out of university. But it quickly turned into a blah blah blah.

My real world experience does not give credibility in my eyes to VOPA or stevil. Oh well, at least he did what he came to do...call Nick a bullshit artist :shrug:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or are the people trying to bash fi forgeting that this guy was running his sub at .35

On a bdcp at that

I was at 1.4 OHMS, FUCK! Rcock solid volatge. There is NO signs of abuse OR any Thermal damage. I had a local shop check out the coil and there guess was tinsel lead FAILURE, Im not saying that i am not paretially at fault or possibly may have done something wrong BUT I never seen any kind of sign of I was doing any thing wrong. LIKE I SAID IM NOT BASHING FI! I sell a lot of subs at my shop and NONR of them would have lasted half this long on this kind of power. All I know now is tomorrow im goin gto contact Fi and see what its going to cost me, Than I'll contact PSI. After that I will decide on maybe a whole nother set up with 6 12's or something sic. I have 3300 watts RMS the wiring, alt and great RCA voltage so I think im pretty set here....

Funniest part of this entire thread! :rofl:

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

textbook science says that the sky is blue... now while on the ground yes.. but seen from outer space, its technically not... now whos right?

Remind me NEVER to argue with you please :trippy:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

You are taught water contains oxygen, but in a real world test you will find you cannot breathe while submersed in it.

Real world : 1

Paper : 0

Prolly just made myself look like an idiot, oh well lol...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

textbook science says that the sky is blue... now while on the ground yes.. but seen from outer space, its technically not... now whos right?

Remind me NEVER to argue with you please :trippy:

LOL.. im far from smart, but its a common sense thing, just because paper says 1 thing, reality says another....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

You are taught water contains oxygen, but in a real world test you will find you cannot breathe while submersed in it.

Real world : 1

Paper : 0

Prolly just made myself look like an idiot, oh well lol...

LMAO

I loved this

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

where do text books say the sky is blue?

im being a smart ass...

but if you go outside and look up, during the day with no clouds, is it not blue?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

DC Audio: 1 Fi: 0

if you dont have anything to say pertaining to the topic dont post or it will be

Pitbull: 1 Conley: 0 when I ban your ass

and this applies to everyone

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

What i wanna know is if he bought this sub NEW or used...that has never been asked in this thread i think...if he bought it used,what if someone did a recone on it and didnt do a good job on the leads...anyone think of that?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived