• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting things goin on here. im sub'd for the debate

X2

x3

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I have tons of Mayhem cones in my garage from friends clipping their amps, playing well below tuning and giving their woofers too much current.

After scoping their amps for a perfect clip free signal, correctly setting the subsonic filters, and wiring coils in PARALLEL, and then the subs in SERIES we never had a single issue.

Wiring the coils in series means each coil is taking all that amperage, wire the coils in parallel each coil will see half of the current from the amp. Resutling in the woofer staying cooler under full load, and making the tinsels happy..

Hell, I was able to put a 2 SAZ-4500 @ .35 each on to mayhem 18s (dual 1s) and not burn my tinsels bassracing a 153+db and burping a 153.5+db legal @33hz. Tearing spiders was another thing tho, but my box was rather larger.

But the key was wiring the coils in parallel to divide the amps current between the coil.

Doubt Nick if you want, after all its your money being spent on recones not his... :drinks:

And why the fuck is a sub manufacture saying the SSF burnt the tinsels up? It would bottom out Not burn stuff up. wow remember to research who you buy from

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

LOL. Because some people love to take things out of context for the subs they build on a daily basis.

No one has to love FI, but obviously there is an issue when so many other people aren't having this problem. Whether its intentional or not, user error can be a disastrous thing. I myself have run BTLs more than I can count, and when you take the steps to ensure every piece of information is correct and accurate (especially when going over RMS) you avoid all these problems.

Sympathies OP, and hope you find a silver lining here.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Again Korey showing his "guru" like skills making him self look like a total fool :clapping: :clapping:

nor have I ever heard of a BTL, or Mayhem bottoming out.. Its impossible unless your spiders are torn all the way around the coil.

fine unloading. cause and effect. your probably one of the dumbest people I have ever watched a video on, you shouldn't call anybody out

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived