Sonic Electronix

In closing, I have a lot to say, so I will organize it well.

It doesn't matter what you have a degree in. Some of the world's most brilliant thinkers, scientists, and inventors didnt have a degree or a substantial one in their field. Fuck a degree. I know people with none that lead an easier life than me, make more money, and get more respect from the community.

Play intelligent on the internet? Lol... is that what someone said? You should try it yourself. It is fun. It is soooo easy, it is almost as if I was born this way.

For the record, I have three degrees. I am working on a fourth. I am a self employed consultant and do a variety of things not limited to, but including electronic repair, idustrial electricty/electronics, broadcast engineering, car audio/video/security, pro sound, home theatre, and my ongoing steady paycheck as the electrical engineering consultant for the local utility department.

Nick is NOT a degreed or licensed engineer. He can't stamp his name with a PE license. He can't be a professor or teacher. He can't directly work for most goverment agencies. Most big companies will not hire him becuase he is not a degreed engineer and is not eligable for a PE license.

Discredit nick? He discredits himself. He makes up bullshit reasons why things happen just to cover his and the company's ass. It is blatently obvious. Reread and you will see it. Develop a working knowledge of the topic and you will see that he is pulling these "theories" out of mid air. Every time I trapped him in his bullshit, he ran to a new corner, spewing out more non-sensical junk. He has not once rebutted a word I said. He is scared and knows he has not a leg to stand on. He uses tech jargan to talk over and down to his customers and has effectively distracted them.

Let the man refute my facts. Please. I would love to be proved wrong more than anything else in this universe. I truly enjoy being humbled. It is so refreshing.

Does anyone know how hard it is to get support on this forum against Fi or any of its components? I don't give flying fuck if you support me. Fuck all of you all who take's nick's corner just because he is nick. Fuck all of you all who refuse to learn anything. I am trying to help. I am trying to expose deception and bullshit becuase it is not fair to we, the consumers. I am trying to get suppport so our fellow forum member might have to come completely out of his pocket for a recone. I Am trying to get nick to back up his hollow statements. He tried to decieve me and he is trying to decieve everyone in the audience he speaks to. It is time for some accountability.

For all those thick hesaded fucks that think I am anti Fi and that is what this is all about... Reality is heavy duty. I am not anti Fi. I said that more than once already and will more than likey buy thier products again in the near future.

Only one man, a partial-english speaking individual, has refuted my facts that I have laid down here. He was completely off basis and gave no technical reasoning, mathematics, or logical argument against antyhing I said.

THE absolue best argument all the nay-sayers have provided is that Nick is Nick and that means he knows everything and has never told a fib. He is a master of all things electrical, physical, acoustical, mathematical, engineering, ect. Please, get off his dick.

According to the same logic found here in some of the posts, by some of my fellow forum members, once I earn my PhD in EE, then I whatever I say is fact, true, and undisputabe?

America is in trouble. Big trouble.

Bring it on nick. Lets see one stitch of proof of your outalndish claims. After all, you are employed to build, improve, modify, objectify, test, retest, conclude, develop, understand, and master the field. WHERE IS YOUR DATA? we will take videos, graphs, charts, demos, ect.

A brilliant scientist once said, in a sarcastic tone, "In god we trust, all others must bring data."

My data is in every library, textbooks, classrooms, and the minds of electical engineers around the globe. Get you some. I have deilvered the facts without real opposition.

OPPOSE!

DEFEND THOSE EMPTY CLAIMS!

PROVE ME AND THE REST OF THE SCIENTIFIC WORLD WRONG!

We are waiting...

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VOPA, what experiences have you had with FI's products to leave such a bad taste in your mouth? just wondering since you act like they produce such a terrible product but are willing to buy from them in the future

Ha ha ha.

http://usbottlesandfriends.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/contradiction.jpg

That must be it. We all, as part of this forum, must stand for FI! LOL. Moved to the ignored list, :SMH:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

This is ridiculous.

OP your tuning and subsonic filter were off quite a bit. Your sub went passed it's excursion limits snapping the tinsel leads. The reality is it only takes a few hundred watts for a sub to do that when it is unloaded. Unfortunately because of the power levels your running there was some arcing and a fire started. No re-cone from Fi or PSI is going to fix that. Fix your box or buy a processor with a fully adjustable subsonic. While your at it check your amp, and make sure it's not effed up. If it is you'll be back in the same situation. Sorry the forums couldn't be of any more help to you, but you are at a level where there isn't much info out there to help the DIYer. It's just trial and error. There are some big dogs out there that can help and diagnose, but you'll pay a pretty penny for it. Have at it man, it's your setup, make the best of it.

As for VOPA. Bro find a different consumer to be an advocate for. You get to the point where your argument start touching on intellectual property. No manufacturer will reveal those. They will save face by dropping the losing this argument. In three days this thread will be long forgotten back in page two, welcome to the internet.

If you want to educate us start a different thread of how you would do things. Then we all can see how things get done. Design us a sub from scratch. Show us the goals and how you achieved them. Make us an amp and tell us why you chose the components you did.

My data is in every library, textbooks, classrooms, and the minds of electical engineers around the globe. Get you some. I have deilvered the facts without real opposition.

not trying to talk shit...

but real world testing > textbook theory... every single time..

just because you can write up something that SHOULD happen when you do A B and C on paper.. then go out and test it, you can end up with results X Y and Z... complete 180 of what your paper says it SHOULD do....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I guess if you don't like FI, you can get something else.

/ Story.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

/ Story.

What I get from what VOPA has been writing is that he actually likes Fi. He just doesn't like how Nick markets the product or how Nick challenged him with out scientifically proving him wrong. So I patiently wait for Nick to come back in here or wishfully maybe even Scott.... :popcorn:

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

/ Story.

What I get from what VOPA has been writing is that he actually likes Fi. He just doesn't like how Nick markets the product or how Nick challenged him with out scientifically proving him wrong. So I patiently wait for Nick to come back in here or wishfully maybe even Scott.... :popcorn:

x2. I'm liking this discussion, and for now VOPA seems to be leading.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived