I've been bumpin Odd Future for a while. Their music isn't for everyone (obviously), but they've been making waves in the music world, which is awesome since I was sick of Young Money and that crap from day one.

Also

SANDWITCHES. This song slams in the car, along with "Tron Cat" and "Yonkers" off of Goblin.

Edited by KipCan'tBass

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been bumpin Odd Future for a while. Their music isn't for everyone (obviously), but they've been making waves in the music world, which is awesome since I was sick of Young Money and that crap from day one.

Also

SANDWITCHES. This song slams in the car, along with "Tron Cat" and "Yonkers" off of Goblin.

dont forget

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Also

dont forget

Dude the slowed version we have is great :yahoo:

Meh I will stick to my K-Rino.....respect him from bringing something different to MTV though...but I feel he needs to cuss to much, to get his point across.

Check him out...and hear his thoughts,

Or as K would say it

"I'll Blow out my own brain so I can share my thoughts with you"

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Does anyone else listen to him he is crazy he can rap so low and he isn't just rapping about money and women like most rappers his are more lyrical. Plus his song Yonkers has some low bass notes. Tell me what you guys think.

i LOVE yonkers its got great base. and that video is crazy i love it. the silhouettes in it are awesome.

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

I have been hearing Tyler's name a lot on the web, saw that Yonkers vid the other night and I seriously can't believe the hype that dude is getting. Emo as dude who needs to do in real life what he did at the end of that video. I dont find his music entertaining at all. Just because his music is different from what you hear on the radio doesn't make it good. He's the Lady Gaga of rap

Now this is good music, lyrical as fuck and actually saying something in his music instead of just bashing a religion thinking he's cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8KQY1aAS4

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I have been hearing Tyler's name a lot on the web, saw that Yonkers vid the other night and I seriously can't believe the hype that dude is getting. Emo as dude who needs to do in real life what he did at the end of that video. I dont find his music entertaining at all. Just because his music is different from what you hear on the radio doesn't make it good. He's the Lady Gaga of rap

Now this is good music, lyrical as fuck and actually saying something in his music instead of just bashing a religion thinking he's cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8KQY1aAS4

LAWLZ me and you are similar in a way, I see your posts pushing Young Gully, then there are all of my posts pushing K-Rino.

Good shit, I will check out some more Gully.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.