I cant help with the semi-permanent tattoos, but I can tell you when I was 16 I wanted tats more than a car, seriously! But I am coming up on 30 now, no tats and I am SO GLAD for that. there is a reason you need to be 18.

BTW: 300 posts FTMFW! B)

LOOOOOOL. Grats on the 300! And I feel exactly where you're coming from. Like right now, since summer is about to start for us high school students, all I really want is tattoos and a car. That's it. Like, I see people with tattoos and I just think in my head like "That's clean" or "I want to get tatted hella bad". I don't know, I just feel like I want a tat, but I shouldn't get one,

Just, if you do decide to get one MAKE SURE IT CAN BE COVERED! My best friend is having the hardest time finding a job because he has tats on his neck. Granted it's his son's name but still, people don't like it.

if anything, I'm going to get my pecs, body, back, and maybe arms. No neck, face, or anything. MAYBE LEGS. But we'lll see.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

So heres the deal bro, the temporary tattoo inks are pretty much garbage, they will look like crap even if done well. They are designed to be super sensitive to sunlight, and so they are made to "fade", pretty much the thing that tattoo ink designers try to get rid of. I would wait until you are at least 18 for legality reasons, but also because you are probably not done growing. Tattoos can do some strange things as your body grows. It might start out centered on your arm, and by the time you are 21 it is totally off center ect......

Semi perm tatts are a waste. And I say I regret it because I wanted to get a tattoo just to have one. So now I'm 18 and have 2 tatts that I regret. I have 4 in total.

I don't want a tattoo to just have one. I actually want one for a reason. I want my last name is Chinese, hense my last name is Jin. It's not like I'm going to be stupid and go get a dragon that takes up my whole body. But yeah, I know what you mean. What was your first tattoo anyways?

Why Chinese? That was a fad years ago, it's played out. Unless Chinese has some meaning to you...

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

I don't want a tattoo to just have one. I actually want one for a reason. I want my last name is Chinese, hense my last name is Jin. It's not like I'm going to be stupid and go get a dragon that takes up my whole body. But yeah, I know what you mean. What was your first tattoo anyways?

I know you're not asking me, but my first tattoo was also my last name in Chinese :peepwall: Don't trust the shop you're getting it done at to think it is correct. Go to Barnes & Nobel and check as many dictionaries are you can to make sure it is correct. I did that in the beginning because I've heard too many horror stories with chinese/japenese tattoos.

Why Chinese? That was a fad years ago, it's played out. Unless Chinese has some meaning to you...

Eh, cannot fully agree with that. Not too many people where I live with Chinese tattoos. Only reason I got it in Chinese is because my mom wanted to get a matching tattoo and wanted it in Chinese, and I didn't have to pay for it, so obviously I said yes.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I know you're not asking me, but my first tattoo was also my last name in Chinese :peepwall: Don't trust the shop you're getting it done at to think it is correct. Go to Barnes & Nobel and check as many dictionaries are you can to make sure it is correct. I did that in the beginning because I've heard too many horror stories with chinese/japenese tattoos.

yeah that too. if you know someone that can write it that you trust that would be better.

So heres the deal bro, the temporary tattoo inks are pretty much garbage, they will look like crap even if done well. They are designed to be super sensitive to sunlight, and so they are made to "fade", pretty much the thing that tattoo ink designers try to get rid of. I would wait until you are at least 18 for legality reasons, but also because you are probably not done growing. Tattoos can do some strange things as your body grows. It might start out centered on your arm, and by the time you are 21 it is totally off center ect......

Of course, I know what you mean. I'm guessing you know a few things about tats from your pic, but when you got all your tats, did you ever think in your head like "Damn, I wish I can remove this one" or something across those lines

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Semi perm tatts are a waste. And I say I regret it because I wanted to get a tattoo just to have one. So now I'm 18 and have 2 tatts that I regret. I have 4 in total.

It's cause I'm chinese. Lol. I'm not doing it for style, I'm doing it because I want my last name in chinese close to me and such.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Eh, cannot fully agree with that. Not too many people where I live with Chinese tattoos. Only reason I got it in Chinese is because my mom wanted to get a matching tattoo and wanted it in Chinese, and I didn't have to pay for it, so obviously I said yes.

Well, I'm half Japanese, Half Chinese, so my parents know both languages well, even though I don't. But anyways, yeah I know I need to go make sure 100% that it's for sure Jin. I don't want a mistake, especially with a tattoo. Where is your tat ?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Id honestly wait a few years, you'd be surprised on how much you change a few years after high school. Like C-Fizzy, I got mine just to have one. I have 2 now and I don't completely regret them but I wish I would have waited and thought about what I was getting more.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived