Hey guys. As some of you MAY know me, when I have my mind on something, I'm going to end up doing it so ANYWAYS. Who knows anything about tattoos? Currently, I'm 16 years old, and I already want to get tatted up COMPLETELY. Of course I'm not going to do it all at once, but I want to get tats REAL bad. My parents don't agree with anything with Tattoos to piercings. But they aren't the parents who are super negative about everything, they said eventually I can get a piercing, but they want no tattoos. I was looking up online somethnig caleld Semi-Permanent Tattoos, which you can get and it will only last for like 6 months - 6 years. There were lots of different estimations of them. But does anybody know anything of these?

Basically, I'm 16, underaged, and I want tattoos. But I don't want it to affect me with my life later on, for example, jobs and such. The only reason I'm concerned about this is because I've messed up in my life with grades, probation, etc, and I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. If I knew what I was going to be, I wouldn't care because I would have my life planned out and wouldn't have to worry about covering my tattoos and hiding it. But yeah, does anybody know anything about Semi-Permanent tattoos. Thank you.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a waste of money. If you want a tat, get one. And don't tell me you can't, because I got my first tattoo when I was 15. But I'll tell you that it was a mistake.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

It's a waste of money. If you want a tat, get one. And don't tell me you can't, because I got my first tattoo when I was 15. But I'll tell you that it was a mistake.

Oh why Hello there Mr. C-Fizzy. And tats in general are a waste of money? Or the semi-perm. tattoos are. And why do you think it was a mistake? The only thing I can think of for me being a mistake is, 1) Future Job opportunities, 2) Not being at my "buff" stage yet, meaning the tats will stretch if I work out alot. And well, that's about it. Lol

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

I cant help with the semi-permanent tattoos, but I can tell you when I was 16 I wanted tats more than a car, seriously! But I am coming up on 30 now, no tats and I am SO GLAD for that. there is a reason you need to be 18.

BTW: 300 posts FTMFW! B)

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

I cant help with the semi-permanent tattoos, but I can tell you when I was 16 I wanted tats more than a car, seriously! But I am coming up on 30 now, no tats and I am SO GLAD for that. there is a reason you need to be 18.

LOOOOOOL. Grats on the 300! And I feel exactly where you're coming from. Like right now, since summer is about to start for us high school students, all I really want is tattoos and a car. That's it. Like, I see people with tattoos and I just think in my head like "That's clean" or "I want to get tatted hella bad". I don't know, I just feel like I want a tat, but I shouldn't get one,

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Semi perm tatts are a waste. And I say I regret it because I wanted to get a tattoo just to have one. So now I'm 18 and have 2 tatts that I regret. I have 4 in total.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

LOOOOOOL. Grats on the 300! And I feel exactly where you're coming from. Like right now, since summer is about to start for us high school students, all I really want is tattoos and a car. That's it. Like, I see people with tattoos and I just think in my head like "That's clean" or "I want to get tatted hella bad". I don't know, I just feel like I want a tat, but I shouldn't get one,

Just, if you do decide to get one MAKE SURE IT CAN BE COVERED! My best friend is having the hardest time finding a job because he has tats on his neck. Granted it's his son's name but still, people don't like it.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

if your not sure don't get a tatt

but what you could do is take a sharpie and draw on yourself everyday... :pardon:

I could, :). Great suggestion :drinks:

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Semi perm tatts are a waste. And I say I regret it because I wanted to get a tattoo just to have one. So now I'm 18 and have 2 tatts that I regret. I have 4 in total.

I don't want a tattoo to just have one. I actually want one for a reason. I want my last name is Chinese, hense my last name is Jin. It's not like I'm going to be stupid and go get a dragon that takes up my whole body. But yeah, I know what you mean. What was your first tattoo anyways?

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Archived