So heres the deal bro, the temporary tattoo inks are pretty much garbage, they will look like crap even if done well. They are designed to be super sensitive to sunlight, and so they are made to "fade", pretty much the thing that tattoo ink designers try to get rid of. I would wait until you are at least 18 for legality reasons, but also because you are probably not done growing. Tattoos can do some strange things as your body grows. It might start out centered on your arm, and by the time you are 21 it is totally off center ect......

Of course, I know what you mean. I'm guessing you know a few things about tats from your pic, but when you got all your tats, did you ever think in your head like "Damn, I wish I can remove this one" or something across those lines

lol yeah all the time,I am in the process of covering one as we speak, but I am a tattoo artist so it isn't as big a deal as it would be for most people.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id honestly wait a few years, you'd be surprised on how much you change a few years after high school. Like C-Fizzy, I got mine just to have one. I have 2 now and I don't completely regret them but I wish I would have waited and thought about what I was getting more.

I probably will. Anyways, my mom said if I come home with a tattoo, shes going to make me sleep outside. Haha, no not literally, but she would be PRETTTTY mad. haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Forearm on my right arm. Type 1 Diabetic tattoo in the same place on the other arm.

That's whats up. Idk, hopefully I can get a tat soon, but we'll see. Thanks for the advice. If you have any pics of your tats, I would love to see them.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

lol yeah all the time,I am in the process of covering one as we speak, but I am a tattoo artist so it isn't as big a deal as it would be for most people.

Just wondering if that is you in your avatar, and if so, how did that feel? Hahaha, I got tear drops on the inside of my fingers to put them up to my eyes when people bitch n complain. It was a little painful when it got to my knuckle bone. That is only tattoo I can say I regret I guess, I do have some fun with it though :clapping:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

So heres the deal bro, the temporary tattoo inks are pretty much garbage, they will look like crap even if done well. They are designed to be super sensitive to sunlight, and so they are made to "fade", pretty much the thing that tattoo ink designers try to get rid of. I would wait until you are at least 18 for legality reasons, but also because you are probably not done growing. Tattoos can do some strange things as your body grows. It might start out centered on your arm, and by the time you are 21 it is totally off center ect......

Of course, I know what you mean. I'm guessing you know a few things about tats from your pic, but when you got all your tats, did you ever think in your head like "Damn, I wish I can remove this one" or something across those lines

Haha, true. Well, honestly, what do you think about teenagers and tattoos. Since your a tattoo artist, things may seem more no the pro side then con side, but hey, it's always good to get as much info as I can before I actually get one. How do you cover up a tattoo ? For example, I get my last name in Chinese, don't like it. Do I just do another tat over it and it's gone? I'm about to get off, but i'll check this tomorrow, or if I have more SPECIFIC questions, I'll shoot you a message and just get back to me whenever you have the time. Thanks man for the help. Gnight

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

If you really want one youre gonna get it, opinions wont really change your mind too much. My advice: DO NOT GET A FAD TATT!! (example the nautical star, swallows, guns) i cannot tell you how many friends of mine say man i wish i never got that tribal armband, or man stars are played out now i hate mine. Think really hard and balance reasons for getting them THEY ARE PERMANENT, get something that will mean the same to you 20 years from now as much as it will today. I have a 3/4 sleeve(so far) and many others, and often say "damn i shoulda done this like that" and so on. Choose wisely

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I've got...I'm literally going to have to count em....I stopped counting at 75. Anyways, all of my tattoos are a representation of who I am or where I've been in life. Some of them don't pertain to me now, but they still represent a part of my past I'm proud of. Some represent a lesson hard learned. Some represent nothing more than a time in my life. I have no regrets, but I didn't have one before I was 18. I knew who I was and how I truly felt about a lot of things. The problem with younger people getting tattoos is more times than not you don't even know who you are. That's typically what leads to regret. When you have an understanding of who you are and where you truly stand on certain things then go for it if it's what you want.

tattoos are def WORTH THE MONEY why would it not some ppl love em so speak for your self

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Wait until you are 18 because like Devil said you can get a centered tattoo and have it become off centered..Dont waste your time on that semi perm shit like everyone else said. I have a full sleeve on my right arm and 2 tattoos on my left arm and eventually i will get some fill in pieces to make that a full sleeve as well.... You can go view my tatts in my thread if you so choose :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived