Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

When something gets sucked into a port and you feel the urgent need to unbolt the sub to get in out...

idk how many reciepts are in my box because of that

lol, i left a file with a bunch of reports on it in my trunk, a week later when i went to get them out, i came to thousands of little pieces of paper, that continued to come out of the enclosure for months, everytime you popped the trunk, more little pieces of paper would be everywhere haha

XS-power1.jpg

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I try to do a damn bag trick and the wind picks up. WTF no wind all day, then all of a sudden... twice now

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Custom sound in Athens GA telling there going give me a job. And it was just a joke they played on me. Don't play that game with me. Really took it hard .They got me good still not over it. Yes they really did this to me. Then laughed there asses off at me. I have skills . But that's not funny don't care who you are. Don't do people this way. Maybe that's why people don't buy from them like they use to. My wife was with me at the time. They got me good......

as somebody else has mentioned, you wouldn't want to work for people like that anyway. hope they're remaining customers pick up on they're general attitude and take their business elsewhere. sorry to hear about that man

i73h4D1.jpg

Beat Producer | http://mjNichols.net

Was at a local meet...

Guy who seemed to lnow a decent amount about audioz says....

"Is your wall a slide in wall?"

Me- are you fucking kidding me?!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Custom sound in Athens GA telling there going give me a job. And it was just a joke they played on me. Don't play that game with me. Really took it hard .They got me good still not over it. Yes they really did this to me. Then laughed there asses off at me. I have skills . But that's not funny don't care who you are. Don't do people this way. Maybe that's why people don't buy from them like they use to. My wife was with me at the time. They got me good......

Man, that's messed up.

What pisses me off is when kids thinking they're loud roll up next to me at a stop light blasting their music out of some Xlop or something. I always turn mine down at stop lights, I don't like being "That guy"

When people say "I just bought a crimper"

0000000013366.jpg

No... You really didn't.... LOL

0000000013366.jpg

lol dafuq is that?

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

The modern version of hitting it with a rock lmao

0000000013366.jpg

Don't you need a vice for that

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

or a rock

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived