Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Timing belt breaking and delaying my build/messing up my budget

Well, be glad you don't have a type of car that if the timing belt breaks, the engine destroys itself within (like my car)

x2 but mine is a timing chain

Interference motors FTL

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

The fact that my roof is braced with 2x4's, mdf and spray foam and it still flexes like crazy, it already has 3 cracks and I have a feeling they will keep getting bigger. I have a trash bag gorilla taped to my roof right now lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

The fact that my roof is braced with 2x4's, mdf and spray foam and it still flexes like crazy, it already has 3 cracks and I have a feeling they will keep getting bigger. I have a trash bag gorilla taped to my roof right now lol

Just means you need to go louder..

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

People who buy there shit at Walmart with prefab boxes and turn the gain up and say my System was shit because there was louder and distorting like a mofo then the next week saying that brand is shit because it blew the subs then went out and bought some jl w7s (and I do like jl gread sounding speakers just fucking over priced) o and the price of everything.

I and subs that are not round. Sorry have always hated square subs triangle subs oval subs. Sound waves are round so should the thing producing them

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

i cant remeber if i posted this yet or not. but hearing people comparing db meters on their phone to tl scores. that really irritates me.

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

I absolutely hate when I hear a new song I like on my iPod and then forget to favorite it so it becomes lost in the library just waiting to surface again one day.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

That you have to spend so much money on fiberglass for practice just to be able to make decent things. Then sunflash comes out. Guess who will be buying that stuff.

Archived