Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pound out hood to make it fit. Hey that's what I did so it stopped hitting wire.

Deading inside door and hatch panels. Cuts the crap out of my hands every time :-(

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

• 4 months later...

Don't know what happened to this thread but...

When people make a video of their new sub setup and play some fucking stupid hipster ass techno music with no bassline what so ever. At least play something to show what the damn thing can do. I don't want to see your 8 18's playing fucking fiddle music. /rant.

People buying awesome subs and running them on cheap ass amps, it's like buying a corvette and putting a 4 cylinder in it

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

• 2 weeks later...

My 80amp stock alt :c

People asking for help then ignoring everything you've told them.

Mat welded sheet metal with no piece of frame in sight.

Having no real audio scene and the accompanying inability to do stuff like sell a true rms amp over a "1000" watt Boss amp that's $40 less.

This dude from Craigslist I'm trying to help that's running a Zv4 off a 600w amp running off 4 gauge and stock electrical. I KNOW IT'S NOT HITTING RIGHT MAN! I've told you 10 times that you need to drop $1k+ before you even get it close to right!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived