Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

people who get in my ride and tell me it would be louder if I played a Bass cd

people who say dude since you got a ton of stuff laying around, you should hook my car up. I'd advertise your shit for free for you...

I don't know if this would apply to this, well today i wanted to sell off one of my Rockford fosgate punch amps to fund for new subs so i listed it on CL and yeah i get a few calls/texts about it and i'm asking 100 for it and they call me with a stupid *** offer it made me mad when he said "i'll give you 40 bucks for it" When i paid more than that and what i was asking for (originally got it for $150 new). Anyway point is.... I hate those low ballin *** people or cheap skates who take me for an idiot about my gear.

My small system:

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200.2

Rockford Fosgate Punch XLC 12"

my one for today and yesterday. people who ask for help and you give them every possible scenario and they tell you that you are wrong and they know what they are doing............

I love that, guy on different forum will constantly post things to get people to agree with him then get pissed if you don't

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

people who think the gain knob is a volume knob, and fucking deck installs that I have to do with the GMOS-06 that dont fucking work

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. Also that my car cant do the hair trick maybe back hair trick.. <_<

u hate c-fizzy?

:lol: JK.

This is getting sig'd when I get off mobile LOL

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. Also that my car cant do the hair trick maybe back hair trick.. <_<

u hate c-fizzy?

:lol: JK.

This is getting sig'd when I get off mobile LOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Archived