Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

that's an L1 dumbass

That right there is why 99% of this forum dislikes you. Why throw in the dumbass? Good luck on the interview, maybe keep that kinda shit out of it?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude i dont know what planet your from but bolth instances are indeed L7 sub and L7 square as in uncool person. Ghost i was under the impression you were sandbagging for comedy sake but now i have come to the realization that you are an uncouth ragamuffin who should shut his mouth and learn a few things before you are allowed to speak or post here again. Im sure that you have taken a couple beatings in your day if you are even half that shitty to people in your daily life. THINGS THAT PISS ME OFF IN THE CAR AUDIO WORLD? people like ghost. He makes us all look bad.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Damn noobs goin off on ghost lol

Edit: welcome to the forum, don't take it personal

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Im not exactly a noob just havent been a contributing member here for long. I have even started a build log here. Im usually just a lurker. When i see someone calling people names and dont know what they are talking about then it makes me mad. I was in the USMC fighting for his right to be a dingbat and i feel he should at least be respectfull with his dumbassedness.

Edit ghost has been a member here exactly 1 month and 1 day longer than me yet his post count is well over 2000.mine is just over 70. I think that is saying somthing.

Wait...so ghost is the dick but we were going to laugh at the post?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I apolagize if i misread but it seemed to me that he was calling bassfreak a dumbass. By all means laugh at the dork who thought a L7 solo baric could break his back window. but for the love of all that is holy and good quit encouraging ghost and his blatent disrespect. I can hardly go through a thread without seeing somthing

misleading or cocky or well disrepectfull from him. Sorry but this last one was just the straw that broke the camels back.

Edit. Yes yes i know i can and will just disregard his posts from now on but not without letting him know how i feel.

That's how I read it, that he was talking about the person afraid of breaking windows. It just so happens he isn't that much brighter either.. lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Timing belt breaking and delaying my build/messing up my budget

Well, be glad you don't have a type of car that if the timing belt breaks, the engine destroys itself within (like my car)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived