Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

That you have to spend so much money on fiberglass for practice just to be able to make decent things. Then sunflash comes out. Guess who will be buying that stuff.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When people jam their wire in their amp terminals with a wad of strands sticking out then wrap said wad in electrical tape. It looks so janky.

People who buy there shit at Walmart with prefab boxes and turn the gain up and say my System was shit because there was louder and distorting like a mofo then the next week saying that brand is shit because it blew the subs then went out and bought some jl w7s (and I do like jl gread sounding speakers just fucking over priced) o and the price of everything.

I and subs that are not round. Sorry have always hated square subs triangle subs oval subs. Sound waves are round so should the thing producing them

Haha, I hope you don't use square ports either but round ports or else you'll still end up with the "wrong" sound waves.

People who make up the craziest theories about sound waves and current/voltage travelling trough their wires.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

It was so hard getting a pentagon shaped port for my xplodes.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

When people tell me, "oh you should have done this, this, this" Seriously, stop. I have an explanation for why I did something.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

When people jam their wire in their amp terminals with a wad of strands sticking out then wrap said wad in electrical tape. It looks so janky.

Like this guy. Looks like he wrapped it in kid's bandaids. Not sure I'd want my remote wire taped to my ground either with that much junk sticking out

S__FBDC_zpsc45fb82c.jpg

Like this guy. Looks like he wrapped it in kid's bandaids. Not sure I'd want my remote wire taped to my ground either with that much junk sticking out

S__FBDC_zpsc45fb82c.jpg

But he has the BAMF series so no need to worry.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Archived