2 10" Cvx's

You could probably get more, if not the same quality for cheaper. What amp do you have?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

no amp at the moment. on vminnovations they are like $137 for a 10. not to bad of a price imo.

Not too good of a price, either.

I've seen them go for $99 each w/free shipping.

Man I love me some Kicker, but just know that they are entry level subs, and be sure that is what you want.

Cause their are a TON of nice subs out their, I'd take my time, and think about it for a min.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

no amp at the moment. on vminnovations they are like $137 for a 10. not to bad of a price imo.

Man I love me some Kicker, but just know that they are entry level subs, and be sure that is what you want.

Cause their are a TON of nice subs out their, I'd take my time, and think about it for a min.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the CVX the equivalent to the L7, only round? It's definitely not a entry level Kicker sub.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the CVX the equivalent to the L7, only round? It's definitely not a entry level Kicker sub.

^ this is true

i think he means there entry level compared to what abuncha people around here run,

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Yes, I figured that's what he meant. But for the $130 or so, that seems to be a good deal, I'm not sure what you would find around here for that price.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I´ve used CVX´s and they are LOUD as hell for the price, they get loud with very small power, just saying...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Nothing wrong with the CVX, I have been tempted to try them out myself.

Its one of the only Kicker subs that I have never ran.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived